#6 Howl

>> November 27, 2012

I see the best minds of my generation destroyed by their apathy, pretending to be interested, crouching and cowering, and adjusting the brightness levels of machines to ease their eyes,
fooling themselves and nodding in indifferent agreement with the rabble babble of soulless networks stealing time precious irredeemable time under their noses,
who sit up smoking everything and drinking and more and sometimes less,
only waiting for the next time their bank accounts will be topped up again, and hoping,
knowing fully well it won’t, but hoping anyway,
that it’ll make a damned difference.

4 Comment(s):

Unknown December 28, 2012 at 1:21 PM  

i'd happily get this tattooed on my face.

MyTh January 8, 2013 at 5:30 AM  

thumbs up for this one.

Reshma January 13, 2013 at 5:26 AM  

I regret this not being a Wordpress blog. Nothing against Blogger but I miss the 'Like' Button and Facebook it and other innumerable options.

@icyHighs: I second that.

Igirit January 13, 2013 at 5:39 AM  

@Myth: Thanks. Do keep reading!

@Reshma: Thank you for your many comments! :) I'm not really sure if I can have a "like" button put in here, but seems unlikely. Do keep reading and sharing- I've only just started writing again and your appreciation is very encouraging!

Post a Comment

Header Image
Courtesy: Vladstudio

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP